Invisalign® Clear Orthodontics
Have crooked or gapped teeth, or a misaligned bite? If the only thing holding you back from straightening your teeth is the fact that you don’t want to wear noticeable braces, then we have the perfect solution for you: Invisalign clear orthodontics.
A type of aligner therapy, Invisalign has changed the field of orthodontics by offering patients a clear and more convenient way to fix the alignment of their teeth. Schedule an orthodontic consultation at Bella Vista Family Dental to learn how Invisalign can help improve your smile!
How the Invisalign Process Works
Here’s how Invisalign works: We’ll take digital images of your teeth in order to map out your personalized treatment plan and get your custom-made aligners made. You’ll wear each set of aligners for a couple of weeks and then you’ll move on to the next set. Each aligner is precisely designed to move your teeth into a specific position, getting you closer and closer to your goal.
It’s important to wear your Invisalign aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day, so really only taking them out to brush, floss, and eat. This helps ensure that your treatment plan stays on track. Every six weeks or so, we’ll have you come into our office for a quick check-in so that we can make sure everything is looking great and hand off your next few sets of aligners.
Advantages to Invisalign
- Invisalign aligners are made from clear plastic, making them virtually invisible.
- The aligners can be popped in and out so you don’t have to worry about food restrictions or change the way you brush and floss.
- Invisalign’s smooth plastic material is gentler on your teeth, gums, and cheeks than the brackets and wires of braces.
- In general, Invisalign treatment requires fewer trips to the dentist.
- You’ll get to easily see the progress of your treatment as you move through your sets of aligners.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
The cost of Invisalign varies widely from person to person because it depends on how complex their case is as that affects how many aligners will need to be made. After we’ve taken a look at your case and before you begin treatment, we’ll give you your specific price estimate. At Bella Vista Family Dental, we don’t want cost concerns to stand in the way of you getting your dream smile, so we offer flexible financial options to suit a variety of budgets.